Friday, January 9, 2009

Sketch Saturday #32



Here's the awesome sketch for this week's challenge: http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.com/
I had so much fun with this card...and of course I also couldn't resist using one of my all-time favorite stamps, "Beautiful Kimonos" from Auntie Amy's Embossing Arts (got it on AddictedtoRubberStamps.com) ;) I just cut out the right-hand geisha from the stamped and colored image (colored with Fine-point Sharpies, by the way), since she wouldn't fit on the front.
The paper is Black and cream script from The Paper Studio, with Burgundy and Chocolate Chip cardstock. Can't remember where the medallions came from, but they say "wish" "believe" and "HOPE"...
Thanks again for a fabulous sketch, and Happy crafting all!
--Kathryn

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    Just wanted to say something because your card is beautiful, the stamp is too good...
    greetings from Spain!



    ileana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments -- they add an extra smile to my day. I hope yours is happy and bright as well, no matter where you are visiting from!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails